1. I can officially say I’ve made it through the first week of the work project I’m on until June. Yay, me! The job is fine. I just miss being with my daughters all the time, and my commute is so long. Still, I’m thankful that we have someone reliable and trustworthy to help out with the kids while I try to make a little cash.
2. Sunday is Easter, but for some reason, it doesn’t feel like Easter to me. Maybe it’s because I’ve been too busy to think about it.
3. I’ve had some shoulder, arm, and chest discomfort for the last 2 days. Praying it’s nothing serious brewing, but it does make me a bit nervous, especially since it’s on the same side as my heart. I’m officially old.
4. Speaking of which, I’m still trying to figure out what to do for my 40th birthday in September. I am leaning towards a weekend beach trip right now.
5. Counting down to when I get to finally be in the same room as Bruno Mars. Just a couple of months!